Aeronavigation Academy International (AAI) takes the responsibility of training and producing the finest aviation professionals very seriously. We do recognize that the training we impart is the most important step towards becoming a complete professional, ready to take on the challenges of the extremely demanding profession of an airline pilot. We pride ourselves in the fact that every individual who passes through our academy has all the requisites necessary to become a successful airline professional.
- Our impeccable safety record is second to none, with thousands of hours flown.
- Ground school and flight training go beyond basic FAA requirements.
- Located at the New Silay-Bacolod Airport on the island of Negros Occidental, AAI has access to the airport’s Air Traffic Control (ATC), facilities and it’s instruments. Due to limited commercial traffic, taxi time is minimized which leads to more hours actually being flown.
- All hours flown are recorded by Hobbs Meter; AAI will not tolerate the padding of hours under any circumstances.
- AAI maintains all its aircraft meticulously, using only original parts and installed by qualified licensed mechanics. The recording and maintenance of engine and propeller usage are strictly adhered to by the AAI maintenance team.
- AAI has a no nonsense refund policy, the best in the industry.
- AAI’s liaison officer in Manila will assist all students with CAAP requirements, tests and license acquisition. Immigration requirements (for foreign students) will be handled by AAI’s Bacolod Student Liaison Officer.
- Accommodation, food and transportation are available; the hotel is located 5 minutes from the airport.
- Silay City, Bacolod City and Negros Island as whole are foreigner friendly and safe; the cost of living is lower than the cities of Cebu and Manila.