Instrument Rating (IR) Course Multi-Engine Rating
What we do in this class:
- Air Law
- Aircraft General Knowledge
- Flight Performance and Planning
- Human Performance
- Operational Procedures
- Principles of Flight
- For an FI an individual requires minimum 250 hours of experience with 200 Pilot in Command (PIC) hours.
- The trainee has to do 40 hours of flying from the right seat with minimum 10 hours with a qualified FI from the right seat.
- The syllabus will be individually tailored based on the applicant’s experience.
Capt. Jeyoon Yi
Chief Ground Instructor